So, if you have found this blog, you either A) already know me or B) were screwing around at work and googled the word bitter:)
I have no intention of this being a very organized blog, I have only recently bought my first digital camera and can barely take pictures, so may not have pics up for quite some time.
I also have no intention of this being all about being bitter. Nope, this is about changing the world, laughing, some griping and hopefully in the future finding people who appreciate good sarcasm (is there really any other kind?). I tried Facebook and could not stand how fake everyone was. While my friend was checking her boyfriend into rehab her wall talked about how great he was. See? Fake. I won't divulge everything, okay, eventually, maybe, but will keep you entertained with stories from my life, whether at work, volunteering or stalking local radio celebrities. More on that later.
Happy reading and welcome to my blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment